Aps that crash the Galaxy S7 (list in this thread?)

Michael93720

Mar 10, 2016
Visit site
New galaxy S7, only common aps added, phone was crashing 10 - 20 times a day, sometimes a cycle of crashes and getting hot. After all the fixes, clearing of cache, hard drive wipe and new install, no fix, then finally just installed one app at a time and I have determined the causing app was DROPBOX of all things. I use that a lot on other phones and never had a problem.

Is there a list of aps that are known to cause major problems for Galaxy S7? I was very surprised by Dropbox doing it, does anybody else have the same crashing problem all day long (random crashes) and also Dropbox? see if you uninstall it if the problem goes away?

wgs84

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I have Dropbox installed on my S7 (32GB T-mobile Qualcomm version), and my phone works fine.

How do you use Dropbox on your phone? I didn't configure it to auto-upload photos, and I didn't grant it any permissions. I only use it to manually upload stuff to shared folders.

mitul_mehta

Apr 16, 2016
Visit site
All apps work fine. If the app in incompatible the Google Play warns you. I suggest flashing the firmware via Odin or return the phone.

monicakm

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Camera FV-5 crashed my S7 as soon as I opened it. Thought my phone had been bricked! Finally was able to restart, uninstall, and restart again. Went straight back to Google and filled out a refund form. Payment was refunded immediately.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance