"no internet connection" ??

victoryrules8

Aug 15, 2015
Visit site
Anyone else having this show up alot on your phone? It seems like Everytime I open an app or search within the internet app it says no internet connection. Wifi is off and So is Bluetooth. Even does it sometimes when I'm on my own wifi at home.

Posted via the Android Central App

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
It has happened to me before. It could be that you suddenly walked into a low-signal area in your home (ie, the router is downstairs and you are in the garage). Does proximity to routers change the situation?

victoryrules8

Aug 15, 2015
Visit site
No it doesn't seem to help. I have full bars and there doesn't seem to be any drop in coverage or slow down in what I'm doing. It just seems to flash no internet connection and then go away. It doesn't affect anything it's just kinda annoying. I'm on ATT

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Which carrier do you have? My T-Mobile version is always ready to go -- either WiFi when at home or LTE whenever I am not at home.

potatoguy

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Having the same problem with mine as well. Have to restart mine. I usually turn it off at night when charging so it wont have to restart it first thing in morning.
Another thing that goes on it sometimes wont send text messages.. Says it failed to send, and that's with full bars.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon