Google now

Rick Jacobs

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
Voice search is great, my S7 has an intermittent problems with swiping card. The cards will not swipe to the right after multiple attempts, I have to tap tap, tap into the card, back out then all the cards will swipe to the right, it works for a while and then I'm back to no right swipe. Never had the problem on my Moto X.

jshaw42

Sep 9, 2012
Visit site
I think that's still available without having now enabled. That's just the Google app. Thanks for the reply.

Can you explain how "OK Google" is available without Google Now? I had to use GN to set up availability of "OK Google." Maybe I missed something.

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
Even with Google now off I can hold the home button to enter the Google app. From there I say OK Google and it activates voice search.

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
My favorite feature is all the background junk it does. It recognizes where I've been and can give travel times and traffic updates, even without any appointments in my calendar. I used to drive my son to preschool on Tuesdays on my way to work.. after a couple of weeks, I got a notification that there was a road closure and I needed to leave a little sooner to arrive in time.

Little things like giving me shipping updates, popping a map of the stores inside the mall I just walked into... Interesting news related to my recent searches, etc.

Now is one of those features where the more you use it, the better it gets.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress