Useful Paid Apps?

f308gt4

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I have $17 in Google Play credit, and would like to know about any other good/useful paid apps.

I already have the following Paid apps:

Nova Launcher
MobiMail
Textra
Our Groceries
MapMyRun
PowerAmp
FuelBuddy
Wifi File Transfer
Gsam Battery Monitor

I'm not really into games, and would prefer apps that were somewhat useful.

Anything else out there worth considering?

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
You can use it for Movies/Books if you don't find any apps that pick your interest, or in a few months worth of subscription to services like YouTube RED/Play Music Unlimited, Spotify, or HBO Now.

A few paid apps that are worth it for me are Tasker, The Room games, Lara Croft GO, Smart Tools, Plume (for Twitter), and if you didn't get it with Amazon promos or phone promos, either Shazam or SoundHound. Can't think of any right now.

luke31

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
Weather Timeline is my favorite app. Never knew weather could be so intuitive and beautiful.

Posted via the Android Central App

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I bought Textra as well since I really like their text app and want to support them. Also no ads for me so that is a win :).

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
I would prefer chompSMS over Textra actually. Made by the same Devs.

Greenify is good. You don't need the paid version to get Force Doze though.

Cerberus is one of the best anti-theft apps available for a one time payment for 5 devices. Prey could be better but it's subscription based.

Tasker is also useful for a variety of reasons.

Maybe not really useful, more of preference, but my go to alarm clock app is Timely.

konvajw

Apr 24, 2014
Visit site
Few more to consider:

Podcast republic (although Player FM for free is really good option)
Next Episode
Tweetcaster Pro
CalenGoo

Posted via the Android Central App - AT&T S7 Edge

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I would prefer chompSMS over Textra actually. Made by the same Devs.

Greenify is good. You don't need the paid version to get Force Doze though.

Cerberus is one of the best anti-theft apps available for a one time payment for 5 devices. Prey could be better but it's subscription based.

Tasker is also useful for a variety of reasons.

Maybe not really useful, more of preference, but my go to alarm clock app is Timely.

Ironically I used to use chompSMS and swore by it by Textra just seems nicer. I am not sure if Chomp has been updated recently but I like how I can have multiple-text icons for Textra (one per convo) to tap / respond when need be.

TWC42

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
SafeInCloud, Pro version. Store all your credit card information, user names and passwords in one place with sync'd access from PC and phone. One time charge, no subscription fees.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Oh! I forgot!!!! If you use an Exchange account, you NEED to get Nine. You must. You won't regret it. It's that awesome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress