How do I make the Samsung Galaxy S7 look like the iPhone 6?

CHRISALLEN3285

May 24, 2016
Visit site
Hello Everyone!!!! I'm new to Android. Currently I have the iPhone 6 but I've decided to upgrade to the Samsung Galaxy S7 when I can upgrade my phone on 10/27. Being an iPhone user I've gotten used to iOS and I absolutely love it. I'm not a fan of the operating system for Android - Marshmallow. Does anyone know how I can make the Samsung Galaxy S7 look like the iPhone 6?

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
No matter what you do, you can't make it work like iOS. Sure you can change the colors, icons, and some stuff, but underneath you'll still find all the Android differences with iOS. Plus depending on how you make your phone do it, making it look like iOS may produce not so smooth animations, dependent on how good the theme maker was.

CHRISALLEN3285

May 24, 2016
Visit site
No matter what you do, you can't make it work like iOS. Sure you can change the colors, icons, and some stuff, but underneath you'll still find all the Android differences with iOS. Plus depending on how you make your phone do it, making it look like iOS may produce not so smooth animations, dependent on how good the theme maker was.

I don't want it to work like iOS. I just want it to look like iOS.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Can you be more specific on which portions should look like iOS? Is it the launcher? Don't you like the app drawer and want all the apps on the home screen? There is an option in the Samsung launcher to do that. Select "show all apps on screen" in TouchWiz home settings. That will create a grid of icons on the home screen just like iOS. And for making the icons and settings screen look like iOS I'm pretty sure you can go to theme store and someone would have developed a theme to look like iOS.

77976544316c458d7ad86c20aa831f93.jpg

CHRISALLEN3285

May 24, 2016
Visit site
Can you be more specific on which portions should look like iOS? Is it the launcher? Don't you like the app drawer and want all the apps on the home screen? There is an option in the Samsung launcher to do that. Select "show all apps on screen" in TouchWiz home settings. That will create a grid of icons on the home screen just like iOS. And for making the icons and settings screen look like iOS I'm pretty sure you can go to theme store and someone would have developed a theme to look like iOS.

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160717/77976544316c458d7ad86c20aa831f93.jpg

Can I be more specific? I want the screen to look like iOS. No, I don't like the app drawer. I want all of the apps on the main screen just like the iPhone. I want to replace the app icons on the Samsung Galaxy S7 and replace them with the app icons on the iPhone. I also want to replace the backgrounds on the Samsung Galaxy S7 and replace them with the backgrounds on the iPhone.

TJA3500

Mar 17, 2016
Visit site
Install Nova Launcher and use one of the IOS icon packs from the Play Store.
Search Google images for I Phone wallpapers.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Hello Everyone!!!! I'm new to Android. Currently I have the iPhone 6 but I've decided to upgrade to the Samsung Galaxy S7 when I can upgrade my phone on 10/27. Being an iPhone user I've gotten used to iOS and I absolutely love it. I'm not a fan of the operating system for Android - Marshmallow. Does anyone know how I can make the Samsung Galaxy S7 look like the iPhone 6?

Not sure why you are getting an android if you love IOS and "are not a fan of the operating system for android"but attached is an article.
How to make your Android look and feel like an iPhone | Android Central

Jean Sagarese

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
okay why do you want to use Samsung Pay instead of Apple Pay? Being a current iPhone 6 Plus owner I am thinking of switching to Android but because I am tired of the same old look of iPhones and the lack of being able to make it my own

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
okay why do you want to use Samsung Pay instead of Apple Pay? Being a current iPhone 6 Plus owner I am thinking of switching to Android but because I am tired of the same old look of iPhones and the lack of being able to make it my own
Samsung pay works with any terminal existing or new, where as Apple/Android pay works only on NFC terminals which are still not widely used. Bottom line you can use Samsung pay literally everywhere.

D13H4RD2L1V3

Retired Moderator
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
Samsung pay works with any terminal existing or new, where as Apple/Android pay works only on NFC terminals which are still not widely used. Bottom line you can use Samsung pay literally everywhere.
That's the major advantage Samsung Pay has.

It works almost anywhere. Although you may get weird looks from some people who might not know whatever the heck Samsung Pay is. :p

Posted via the Android Central App

CHRISALLEN3285

May 24, 2016
Visit site

CHRISALLEN3285

May 24, 2016
Visit site

I want to use Samsung Pay because as bhatech stated you can use Samsung Pay everywhere and you can't do that with Apple Pay

TJA3500

Mar 17, 2016
Visit site
Should I install Nova Launcher or Nova Launcher Prime? Which iOS icon packs should I use?
Nova Prime has a few extra features such as Gestures.
As for the icons, I can't make that decision for you because I may like something that you don't.
If you search the Play Store for IOS or I Phone icons you will see a few there.
I prefer icon packs that don't require any permissions.
The great thing about Android is you can play around with different things until you find something that appeals to you.

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
You can just look at icon packs yourself. You may find yourself wanting to try something different after seeing the options you have.

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
If you don't like Android, I predict you will return to iOS in the not-to-distant future. :) It's a shame you got used to iOS. Android is far more useful. But, whatever. Just get the products that have the system software that YOU prefer. You can't change an Android phone into one that operates/feels like iOS (thank god).