How do I delete sent/ received images from S7?

Megclaunch

Jul 31, 2016
Visit site
I've deleted the images out of the gallery but they still show up when you're trying to add a pic to a text message. I've tried going to messages and settings without luck.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
I've deleted the images out of the gallery but they still show up when you're trying to add a pic to a text message. I've tried going to messages and settings without luck.

See if this helps:
From any Home screen, tap the Apps icon.
Tap Gallery.
Tap the MORE icon.
Tap Edit.
Tap each picture (or album, if applicable) to be deleted.
Tap DELETE.
Tap DELETE.

monicakm

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
You didn't say which message app you use. I use Messages+ I was able to delete pictures from a text conversation opening any conversation, tap on any picture. That brings up a row of pictures at the bottom. Tap the picture you'd like to remove and then hit the menu option in the upper right corner. Delete is the last option. Should work somewhat similar in other text message apps.

Samsunghatetoloveu

Apr 7, 2018
Visit site
This has been driving me crazy too. You can do it in the Messages + app. Go into the app, from the main menu, open your profile info by touching the 3 lines in the upper left corner. This list includes Shared Media. Touch that and it will open the gallery of all photos you have sent and received. Delete as you would from your regular gallery.
For the record, it shouldn't be this difficult.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2fedes