Concert Hall setting won't turn off?

Johnbg1976

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
The Concert Hall setting in the "Sound quality and effects" menu will not turn off and it's driving me nuts! Every time I manually turn it off, it turns itself back on.

I have a Verizon Galaxy S7 and am hoping someone has had this issue and can help!

rrrick

Jan 2, 2017
Visit site
I have the same problem with my S7. Concert hall toggle keeps turning back on
Tried safe mode -- no luck
Tried wiping cache partition -- no luck
Any other ideas ???
thanx, rick

Devon Beam

Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
The Concert Hall setting in the "Sound quality and effects" menu will not turn off and it's driving me nuts! Every time I manually turn it off, it turns itself back on.

I have a Verizon Galaxy S7 and am hoping someone has had this issue and can help!

I hope you were able to figure this out. Took me awhile. My equalizer setting was on custom which didn't allow me to turn off concert hall setting. I switched it to normal and the problem went away.

ill2mo

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
This happened to me some number of months back (I posted a thread about it). Rebooting fixed it for me (this happened AFTER 2 factory resets that didn't cure a BT issue. The third FR finally got everything working correctly).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12