S7 keeps calling people without my touching the device??

malamute63

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
Good day everyone!
Lately, i have had my phone calling people without me even touching the device. I'm not talking about the phone in the pocket issue, lately when i'm in the car driving, it dials up my contacts. Sometimes i have the phone sitting on the passenger seat, or i have it locked into the Samsung window shield cradle, and it phones my contacts.

Anyone else have this issue??? Thank you.

spanish2

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
Good day everyone!
Lately, i have had my phone calling people without me even touching the device. I'm not talking about the phone in the pocket issue, lately when i'm in the car driving, it dials up my contacts. Sometimes i have the phone sitting on the passenger seat, or i have it locked into the Samsung window shield cradle, and it phones my contacts.

Not that I know of..hmm very strange indeed. Have you checked your car mode settings?

njdan30

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
Good day everyone!

As stupid as it sounds it could be an app acting up, did anything change or update when it started? Have you tried the dressed factory reset?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz