Grace UX on the S7?

luke31

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
Hey everyone. I'm not sure if this has been discussed here before, but do you think the GS7 will be updated with the Note 7's UI? I love the new notifications panel, as well as the ability to use the in-built blue light filter. There seem to be a decent amount of compelling new features, and I'm wondering if our S7's will be updated. Maybe Samsung will just wait for Nougat?

Posted via the Android Central App

luke31

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
The "Grace" themes on the Theme Store do not change notification style, do they? Only some new icons for Samsung apps...

Exactly. Nor do they add the "night mode" blue light filter or change the settings page.

luke31

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
What I want from note 7 is the updated always on display with support for third party apps. Now it's useless.

Completely forgot about that. That would actually persuade me to use the always on display. In its current state, it's near useless.

stere0xide

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I really hope grace UX makes it unto the S7 line, I'm really curious about the icons sets and how comprehensive they can get. That is my biggest gripe with the available themes, they usually only have the stock apps skinned and occasionally some google apps.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance