Which would be better for me to buy, the s7 edge or the s7?

Cheung14

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
By my question, specifically I am looking for value for money. Like which phone would be best considering its price and which one gets the most features based on its price.

PauloPImenta

Apr 15, 2016
Visit site
Go for S7. You won't regret. The size is better to one hand. The specs are the same as the Edge. Battery life I believe should be quite similar.

Inders99

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
The edge doesn't offer anything the the regular can't do, plus you don't have random edge touches. If you're worried about price/value just go on Swappa and you'll find plenty of deals on either model.

NiffiIsenguard

Mar 14, 2016
Visit site
I went into Best buy mobile and the guy had the S7 edge. I asked his honest opinion. He said if he could go back he would get then S7.

The S7 edge is more for the "look what I have" crowd. While he never hated it he said it would be personal preference. I was only looking at the edge for the battery. I've had thebs7 for a month now and no regrets about it.

Posted via the Android Central App

t11rmh

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site
By my question, specifically I am looking for value for money. Like which phone would be best considering its price and which one gets the most features based on its price.

I have both and prefer the Edge slightly more. Bigger screen bigger battery and more stylish.

Westiemom

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
Interesting, I've wondered which I would like better. I have the S6 now and plan to get one of the S7s around the end of the year. (I got my S6 last December... I like to wait until a new phone has been out for a while. The bugs get fixed! Usually.... Lol)
I thought the Edge might be a pain to hold, so I'm always interested to hear real life experience.

Posted via the Android Central App

Kirk Burkhead

Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
I like to use my phones naked, without a case and only a screen protector. I got tired of the continuous edge "touches" that I didn't want, and, I didn't use the edge features near as much as I thought I would. Plus I like the slightly smaller screen of the S7.

Cheung14

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
Without a case?! I can't go a few days without dropping my phone so I kinda want to get one which is more rugged and less prone to cracking even without the case. But I've looked at the phones and both phones back and front are covered in glass. So I guess I definitely need a case!

scgf

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I bought the S7 Edge just after it was released but over time got irritated with it. The pointless rounded edges do absolutely nothing but distort the screen and t's easy to accidentally touch the edges and cause something to happen. No other screen-based device has these strange edges - you wouldn't want, for example, a TV with a screen which wraps around the sides. I found it too big - it fitted in pockets etc. OK, but I was always conscious of it's heft - it felt that it was big for the sake of it without adding anything into the mix. I sold it at a big loss and bought an S7 which I'm much happier with.

Scratch4

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
S7 regular. Love mine.

Two of my friends have the S7 Edge and are eagerly waiting to get them replaced. Front screen cracked easily and they're not a fan of the edge screen.

TechReviews1

Aug 23, 2016
Visit site
On the S7, one handed operation is much better. On the S7 Edge, the edge feature is very cool. It appears that every thing on the phone is falling off the screen like a waterfall. However, in time, you get used to the feature and don't realize it or think it's cool anymore. For long term use, I suggest the S7. Hope this helps!

DarthCorvax

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
If you like one-handed operation, the GS7. If you don't care about the edge features, GS7. Otherwise, a GS7e or a GN7, once they figure out the battery issues.