Cannot leave voicemails when calling Iphone 5s

twinter12

Sep 13, 2016
Visit site
Since getting my Galaxy S7 with AT&T, I've had issues leaving voicemails when calling certain contacts. When I call people who have an Iphone 5s and they don't answer, the Galaxy screen says "call forwarded" and then it goes silent. My wife has an iphone 5s, so I know that my call isn't being blocked. I've spent time with AT&T trying to troubleshoot the issue and their solution was to send a replacement phone. It worked initially, but after having the phone for a week, I'm back where I started. Not sure if anyone else has had this issue and if there is a known solution. The only other recommendation AT&T had was to change my phone number, not real a solution I'm interested in.

pjniez

May 5, 2010
Visit site
Since getting my Galaxy S7 with AT&T, I've had issues leaving voicemails when calling certain contacts. When I call people who have an Iphone 5s and they don't answer, the Galaxy screen says "call forwarded" and then it goes silent. My wife has an iphone 5s, so I know that my call isn't being blocked. I've spent time with AT&T trying to troubleshoot the issue and their solution was to send a replacement phone. It worked initially, but after having the phone for a week, I'm back where I started. Not sure if anyone else has had this issue and if there is a known solution. The only other recommendation AT&T had was to change my phone number, not real a solution I'm interested in.
I've been having the exact same issue for a few months now when I call my wife's iPhone 5s. I'm going to try B diddy's suggestion tomorrow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol