Samsung S7 Can't connect to mobile networks

thomasisacookie

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
My Samsung Galaxy S7 can't connect to mobile networks anymore, I can connect to Wi-Fi, but I can't text, call. or use data.
I called Verizon tech support and they said they would send me a new SIM card. After installing that it couldn't activate, and I took it to the Verizon store. At the Verizon store, they said my SIM card reader was broken and I took it to a repair shop. There they said it wasn't the reader, but it was software issues. I've tried a lot of things and I can't find anything online for it. Can anyone help me? Thanks.

thomasisacookie

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
The repair shop was gonna charge me $160 for a software thing, but I realized I could probably fix it myself.

The APN is VZWINTERNET and the Network Mode is Global though I can't change it.

motimou

Oct 1, 2016
Visit site
Same here in Europe. Its the latest software that has screwed up a lot of phones. Get a replacement. Keep sending it back to the manufacturer. Its seems all S7 series are jinxed. If there is any solution please tell us.

Last edited:

motimou

Oct 1, 2016
Visit site
Update: Got it back from the service they changed the circuit board and back cover. Its under warranty so no charge. Works ok now no signal issues atleast.