Where Next

scottwalton

Sep 12, 2016
Visit site
Enough is enough with the S7 I have given it a go and it just keeps disappointing. Camera focus issues answer factory reset. Battery just drops out another factory reset. Mediaserver poo lays up phone gets seriously hot..you guessed it factory reset. Use wifi battery huts the floor. Use Google products battery goes to the floor phone gets red hot. So is this it is this what one should expect from android. Is there an option that actually gives the user a great experience?

scottwalton

Sep 12, 2016
Visit site
Plus since I unplugged 57 minutes ago the android system has taken 342mb of downloads. WTF ! all I have been doing is browsing with my hand warmer sorry..S7.

I am moaning as I expected so much better..

Inders99

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
Quite simply, the S7 is the best phone I've ever owned. None of those issues here...not even close. It's so good it's probably a 3 year keeper if not more.

T48

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Was this S7 recently purchased? Purchased at retail or other location? Are you within 14 day trial?

Obviously would push for an exchange if it is new(retail). If it is used or a device you traded for, am sure with some more details that someone here can help.

scottwalton

Sep 12, 2016
Visit site
Hi thanks for the replies. It's about 6 weeks old now. So return is not an option. I also know plenty of people who love their s7 edge version granted. But I just seem to be hit with more problems I can put up with. I think I am going to have to go into town and discuss with my local Vodafone shop.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781