Slight camera annoyances ...

corsair1804

Oct 3, 2016
Visit site
Ok as good as the camera is, one annoyance i have is the shooting in RAW side of things. It would be nice to be able to set Pro mode as your default mode when the camera opens. Or even better to be able to whip your phone out and shoot in RAW in auto mode.
But you cant, you have to open camera and change to pro> then switch on RAW.

Even backing out the camera (as opposed to closing it via your open tabs) resets from Pro mode back to auto when you go back in. Even although its 'still running'. Im just backing out the program not closing it down. But like i say it still throws you back into auto.

One other annoyance i have is 'Save as Raw' Seems to toggle itself on and off when it wants to. Ive sat and trail and error'd with it to see if i could see what it causing it but its just seems to do it at random. For instance the other day i took a bunch of photos in Pro mode which i thought were in raw. I dont know what made me look but i checked in the options and lo and behold RAW was toggled to off. I for sure didnt do it.

Still getting used to it, but its like i cant even begin to think about the camera settings side of things and composition etc etc before running over a quick checklist of- what mode is it in? Is raw activated?
I will get used to it but its a shame there isn't more finer tuned option when it comes to RAW's :( Or i seem to have a glitch or something with my handset.

Oh and another. The Slo mo videos. Do they only play correctly on the handset? Not work on windows??

Ok, moan over lol. But anyone else have similar gripes when it comes to the camera? Any tips?

Last edited: