on the S7 from the note 7 disaster

Oscar Maradiaga

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
So today I went to the Sprint Corporate store and changed my note 7 for the S7. The S7 Edge in my opinion isn't anywhere near what the note 7 is. Also
the note 7 edges were so hard to find a screen protector that actually stayed on. The S7 for me is a better phone cheaper more pixel density but just easier to hold then the razor sharp edge from the s7. Not to knock the S7 edge but the S7 is great for one hand use. I'am very disappointed with the Note 7 battery explosions we had. It was the best phone for a phablet but it also had its problems. For instance in a couple of hours of using the S7 I feel how quick it is and it doesn't lag or have hiccups like the note 7 does. Hopefully we see an update to get the user grace interface of the note 7.

Snappy Phoenix

Jun 20, 2015
Visit site
So today I went to the Sprint Corporate store and changed my note 7 for the S7. The S7 Edge in my opinion isn't anywhere near what the note 7 is. Also
the note 7 edges were so hard to find a screen protector that actually stayed on. The S7 for me is a better phone cheaper more pixel density but just easier to hold then the razor sharp edge from the s7. Not to knock the S7 edge but the S7 is great for one hand use. I'am very disappointed with the Note 7 battery explosions we had. It was the best phone for a phablet but it also had its problems. For instance in a couple of hours of using the S7 I feel how quick it is and it doesn't lag or have hiccups like the note 7 does. Hopefully we see an update to get the user grace interface of the note 7.

I did the same thing. I hate the Edge so much

Makad

May 9, 2010
Visit site
Same here, got an opened "new" S7 off ebay. Wanted something to hold me until a new note comes out. Edge I've heard of issues with screen protectors. Plus it isn't a note & cost more than the S7.

anon(9708869)

Banned
Nov 3, 2015
Visit site

I came from the Note 7 too. The S7 is one of the finest phones on the market. I jumped from iphone originally and won't look back.

stmax

Nov 3, 2014
Visit site
Glad to see this thread. I came from note 7 as well. I realized how much I use one hand operation at work. I really am enjoying this phone!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12