I have galaxy s7 using Meddager+ and nova launcher prime

rickluc

Sep 23, 2016
Visit site
Messager+ has always but a number on icon on dock with how many new messages I have gotten. Since installing nova launcher prime all I get when a message comes in is a notice by noise, no number of how many new ones. Did I change something on phone settings or did nova do this? Thanks

rickluc

Sep 23, 2016
Visit site
Re: I have galaxy s7 using Messenger+ and nova launcher prime

I would also like to ask another question? When I was using Touchwiz, I had my wallpaper set up to some kind of motion. When I tilted my phone forwards and backwards it looked like the person on screen was moving. Also up top of home page was a dotted angling line that also had the line move up and down. Since I've installed Nova launcher the person doesn't move and neither does the line at top under notification bar. How can I get rid of that dotted line? Thanks

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Not sure about that, I've never used that phone. I'll move your thread to the S7 forum where it'll be easier getting help from other owners.

Last edited:

rickluc

Sep 23, 2016
Visit site

Thank you. Well just when I think I've got it where I want it! Now after pushing home key the first page I see is my old wallpaper, I have to swipe to go to what should be my home page. Could some one tell me what to check or unchecked to get it back like it was. Thanks

Last edited:

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site

Thank you. Well just when I think I've got it where I want it! Now after pushing home key the first page I see is my old wallpaper, I have to swipe to go to what should be my home page. Could some one tell me what to check or unchecked to get it back like it was. Thanks
Nova right? Long press on the screen, and highlight the house icon on where you want your Homescreen to be.

rickluc

Sep 23, 2016
Visit site

yes Nova Launcher Prime. How about that left over dotted line on the home screen up at top just below the notification bar? Thanks

rickluc

Sep 23, 2016
Visit site
I would also like to ask another question? When I was using Touchwiz, I had my wallpaper set up to some kind of motion. When I tilted my phone forwards and backwards it looked like the person on screen was moving. Also up top of home page was a dotted angling line that also had the line move up and down. Since I've installed Nova launcher the person doesn't move and neither does the line at top under notification bar. How can I get rid of that dotted line? Thanks
This is when the line started when I loaded thenotion on wallpaper

rickluc

Sep 23, 2016
Visit site

I should of said lock screen instead of home page. Can I do a screen shot of lock screen? Thanks