Personally, your favorite smart watch?

NiffiIsenguard

Mar 14, 2016
Visit site
Ok so not looking to start a fight here.
I had an oriognal pebble. Which unfortantley got smashed cause I was an ***** and landed on it. From there I got a Fitbit charge because I was trying to get healthy and the call notification was great for my job.

Now I'm at a desk job I throw my phone down to charge on my charger and listen to Spotify. And with the cold Canadian months ahead I'm looking into getting another smart watch. (I broke 2 fit it's because I took it off to shower. The screws to hold it kept pulling away from the plastic and cutting me.)

Anyways with Fitbit buying pebble is it still a viable option? Or should I look at something else? Let me know no one here has ever steered me wrong

darius_robin

Dec 6, 2016
Visit site
Not a good time to buy a Pebble, I suggest checking the Samsung Gear S2/S3 or if you would like, the Apple Watch is currently one of the best smartwatches (or just buy a another Fitbit!).

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I've got a Gear S2, my first smart watch. I love it. I would've gotten the Gear S3 but it felt just a bit too big for my wrist.

11B1P

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Believe it or not, my MS Band 2 works BETTER with my S7 than it did with my Windows Phone. They can be found on ebay around $50 and support for it has stopped...take that for what's worth to you.

Now, that being said, I've just upgraded to a Garmin Fenix 3 HR. But we're talking the difference of hundreds of dollars and so far I haven't found as good a way to track my weightlifting with it, as well as the Band 2 does.

cohoman

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I have a Moto 360 2nd gen which I like more than I originally thought. It's a great companion to my S7 for notifications, and the battery life is pretty good for my needs.

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Gear 2 FTW. It has a 2MP camera, and more importantly for me, it has an IR blaster. Love it! Not interested in ANY of the newer watches.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thambu63