Samsung S7--screen protector

jpatzke

Dec 20, 2016
Visit site
I just purchased a Samsung S7. Do I need an anti glare screen protector to be able to see the screen outside to use the camera?
If so, any recommendations?
Needs to be case friendly.
Thanks!

jpatzke

Dec 20, 2016
Visit site
Thanks. I should get my phone today. I already bought a case but not a screen protector.
Do you have a screen protector--clear--on your phone?

jpatzke

Dec 20, 2016
Visit site
Hello again. I looked online at screen protectors--case friendly. I see all of these wet applications.
Gets me alittle nervous about putting water and soap on a phone.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Thanks. I should get my phone today. I already bought a case but not a screen protector.
Do you have a screen protector--clear--on your phone?

Hope you get your phone today! Super exciting!

I don't know much about them other than the fact that they're amazing and their warranty/returns are excellent, but have you looked at Otterbox? They probably sell screen protectors only as well, and not just protector-case combos.

NiffiIsenguard

Mar 14, 2016
Visit site
I went to a Kiosk and got a "Ghost Armour" I had terrible experience with my iPhone with them. burns coroworker got one on his S7 and loved it. So I decided to try it. It's been amazing

cz9h3d

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site
Is this your first smartphone?!?!
You will find many on here who use nothing on the screen, others who always use a protector.
Personally, I never go without - it's cheap insurance, and helps with resale.
I love tempered glass protectors, but avoided them for the S7 due to the minor curve at the screen edge - most seem unsatisfied with the resulting appearance.
I actually just installed a Yootech film protector tonight on a new S7 (I run the shower a few minutes so the steam knocks the dust from the air). It goes edge to edge, and will be fine with the Spagen Neo Hybrid case it will reside in.

H2oflyer

Jun 26, 2016
Visit site
You don't need anti glare as others said. I always use a glass screen protector. The best is the ishieldz ....case friendly and cut back on all edges to stay back from curved edges....also the best anti smudge oleophobic I have ever seen.

NiffiIsenguard

Mar 14, 2016
Visit site
I'll be honest it's a personal preference. My self. I like a screen protector with a bit of Matte because I just like having the personal comfort of knowing it's protected. I've just always had one on my phone so it's just automatic for me to put one on my phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylorhudson5670