Nova Launcher Help

Courtenay Dawn

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I want to download Nova Launcher to see how a theme works on my phone. Only thing that makes me hesitate is if I install it and use it and I don't like it does my home screen go back to the way it was? Like the apps in the right place and in their correct folders.
If you could answer this I'd be very appreciative

Courtenay Dawn

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
So I don't have to do something to my phone before I install nova launcher or use it on my phone.

When looking at my settings and go to theme and I see default. That's checked. So everything is fine and won't reset back to basics if I get rid of Nova Launcher. I'm just really worried my folders and app placement will go away

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
Nova won't affect anything at all. Think of it as having two desktops on a single PC Windows 10. The 1st desktop screen won't care how many icons or what's on the 2nd desktop. Even if you turn off the second desktop, the 1st won't be affected.

Courtenay Dawn

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Nova won't affect anything at all. Think of it as having two desktops on a single PC Windows 10. The 1st desktop screen won't care how many icons or what's on the 2nd desktop. Even if you turn off the second desktop, the 1st won't be affected.

Thank you so much! Going to download it now 😊

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
IMO, Nova Launcher (the paid version), plus their companion app, Tesla Unread is the bomb. Once you get everything laid out to your liking, back up Nova settings to your SD card and/or Dropbox or other cloud account. When I get a new phone, the first thing I load is Nova Launcher/Tesla Unread.

kellyjdrummer

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
IMO, Nova Launcher (the paid version), plus their companion app, Tesla Unread is the bomb. Once you get everything laid out to your liking, back up Nova settings to your SD card and/or Dropbox or other cloud account. When I get a new phone, the first thing I load is Nova Launcher/Tesla Unread.

^^^^^ This. The paid version is everything you need along with Tesla Unread. I believe it costs $4.99. Well worth it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy