galaxy s7 nougat europe

makie

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
Yeah precisely!

Also normally when an update gets pushes out all the regions will get it shortly after each other..

t11rmh

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site
Just got the update on my two S7's on Three in the U.K. updating them both right now. Got it on my S7 edge on Vodafone about a month ago.

Tomcat31b

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
Still nothing in the UK for unlocked S7 bought from Carphone Warehouse.

Noticed on the SamMobile website that UK carriers are starting to roll it out though. So hopefully it'll come soon

DZCALI Khan

Dec 28, 2016
Visit site
Still nothing in the UK for unlocked S7 bought from Carphone Warehouse.

Noticed on the SamMobile website that UK carriers are starting to roll it out though. So hopefully it'll come soon

From what I've heard CPW phones don't use the unlocked BTU csc code which get the updates without carrier interference. I don't know why but that means they still get it with carrier locked phones

Alanhd

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
From what I've heard CPW phones don't use the unlocked BTU csc code which get the updates without carrier interference. I don't know why but that means they still get it with carrier locked phones
Unlocked phones from CPW use XEU, this is the unlocked code for UK and Ireland that are not purchased direct from Samsung, There is no reason that the carriers have to get involved with the software for these phones.
It's a joke that the carriers can modify and release the software before Samsung can, when its Samsung providing them with the software in the first place

Tomcat31b

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
Unlocked phones from CPW use XEU, this is the unlocked code for UK and Ireland that are not purchased direct from Samsung, There is no reason that the carriers have to get involved with the software for these phones.
It's a joke that the carriers can modify and release the software before Samsung can, when its Samsung providing them with the software in the first place
Agreed and getting an unlocked phone that traditionally gets updates before carriers cheaper than one from a carrier was one of the reasons I got an unlocked phone this time round. At least the carrier I'm using (EE) hasn't had an update yet either so I'm not too annoyed yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy