Okay, I wasn't gonna notice it, if a friend didn't point this out. I'm missing the friend request button that's on the home page. I can't see the friend requests I have. And for some reason they are present in the norification bar. How to fix this?
    Missing 'friend requests' icon on facebook home page app-3268.jpg
    02-08-2017 06:24 PM
    Okay, I wasn't gonna notice it, if a friend didn't point this out. I'm missing the friend request button that's on the home page. I can't see the friend requests I have. And for some reason they are present in the norification bar. How to fix this?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3268.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	9.0 KB 
ID:	251857

Same! Is it just an update? Anybody else having this problem?
    JD 96 likes this.
    02-13-2017 03:16 PM
    Must be an update... I don't have it either not that its a big deal. New friend request pop up in your notifications....
    JD 96 likes this.
    02-13-2017 07:47 PM
    Nope. Still having the same problem. I don't understand why are just certain people missing it. :/
    02-13-2017 08:34 PM
    Hello,

I have "almost the same problem". I'm missing the friend request icon. Only i'm on IPhone (IOS).

I don't think though it's an update. Here is why.

I have the app installed on my iPhone and iPad. On my iPad, it works fine.

To see if it was just me, i made a second account on my phone and on the second account no problem. So i asked a friend to log in with his Facebook account on my phone and when he logged in, the icon is there. I logged back in to my own account and the icon was gone.

Another thing i tried was to log in to my Facebook account on his phone and same thing: When i logged in to his phone, no icon. He logs in there is an icon!!!

I have been looking on the internet how to solve this problem.. Facebook gives no answer at all. Yours were one of the few messages i found about this problem and i looked hoping that you had found an answer. Hopefully i could use it to fix my own problem.

Thanks,
    Erick
    02-26-2017 09:14 AM
    Thank you for your reply Erick.
    If you find a solution to this problem, please contact me.
    JD
    02-26-2017 09:26 AM
    Sure thing! Ill let you know

Same you if you find it, let me know... going nuts here lol
    02-26-2017 09:51 AM
    Hello JD,

I don't have a solution yet, but I just wanted to let you know:

I finally got an answer from FB after posting many times about the problem we are having. This was their answer:

We've received your report and appreciate your patience as we work to fix technical problems on Facebook. Although we can't update everyone who submits a report, we're using your feedback to improve the Facebook experience for everyone.

To contact us non-technical issues, please visit the Help Centre

Like I said, I had posted a few messages about this problem and I got this answer on both of them. Exact words on both. So it also makes me think it's just an automated answer.... But it is the first time I get an answer like that, so hopefully they will come with a fix very soon.

Greetings,
    Erick
    JD 96 likes this.
    02-27-2017 07:15 AM
    Hello JD,

I don't have a solution yet, but I just wanted to let you know:

I finally got an answer from FB after posting many times about the problem we are having. This was their answer:

We've received your report and appreciate your patience as we work to fix technical problems on Facebook. Although we can't update everyone who submits a report, we're using your feedback to improve the Facebook experience for everyone.

To contact us non-technical issues, please visit the Help Centre

Like I said, I had posted a few messages about this problem and I got this answer on both of them. Exact words on both. So it also makes me think it's just an automated answer.... But it is the first time I get an answer like that, so hopefully they will come with a fix very soon.

Greetings,
    Erick
    Hi Erick.
    After reading that your friend tried logging in with your phone, I decided to try the same. My friend logged in and out 3 or 4 times. And after that I logged in into my account. And I somehow got the FRIEND REQUESTS tab. Hope this helps.
    Attached Thumbnails Missing 'friend requests' icon on facebook home page app-4788.jpg  
    Erick Diaz1 and tube517 like this.
    02-28-2017 03:21 PM
    So.. this happened... AGAIN
    Attached Thumbnails Missing 'friend requests' icon on facebook home page app-4808.jpg  
    03-01-2017 01:23 AM
    So.. this happened... AGAIN
    Is this the app or logging on through the internet app? I don't have it of I'm on the app but do through Google chrome
    03-01-2017 06:47 AM
    Hello JD,

Thanks for your reply....

Well, somehow this morning when I logged in to my app, I had the icon back!!!! I didn't do anything at all. It just appeared.

The only thing i'm thinking is that there was an Facebook app update yesterday, which I downloaded hoping it would solve the problem. But needless to say, the icon was still missing, so I went about my day without it. This morning when I logged in, all of a sudden I got the page of my friends suggestion.. and when I looked at the bottom of the page, the icon was there!

So maybe the update?

Hopefully your problem is also solved.

Greetings.
    Erick
    03-03-2017 01:47 PM
    I guess I spoke too soon...... this morning the icon was gone again Grrrrrr..... What is facebook doing
    03-04-2017 11:56 AM
    I guess I spoke too soon...... this morning the icon was gone again Grrrrrr..... What is facebook doing
    I think I got an update... and the friend requests icon is back
    03-18-2017 04:32 PM
    I believe this is intentional. Facebook have now started to send friend requests through notifications. Don't how to get to the people you may know thing
    03-19-2017 04:38 AM
    I think I got an update... and the friend requests icon is back
    It's been two weeks already since I lost the friends request icon and last Friday there was a new update but still no icon back.

Furthermore, my friend lost his icon last week too, but after a few days it was back again. Not mine thought.

I hope yours is still there
    03-19-2017 06:39 AM
    I believe this is intentional. Facebook have now started to send friend requests through notifications. Don't how to get to the people you may know thing
    I also think it's intentional.... I have gone through my settings and compared it to those of my friend and they are exactly the same, so why is it that when I log in to my account, I don't have the icon and he does... both on my telephone and on his. So I do think it's done on purpose by facebook
    03-19-2017 06:42 AM
    Facebook updated twice this week. Once with the friend request tab and again today without it.
    03-20-2017 01:09 AM
    I still have the icon. And I have compared the settings to my friends too. They're exactly the same. I don't know why was I missing the icon. But another thing I noticed on my friend's phone was the bubble on the bottom right in facebook app. The bubble is used to share a new status. I don't have a bubble -.-
    Why am I missing things? Why is facebook doing this?
    03-20-2017 05:50 PM
    Hello the friend request is now on the notification section just click on it and scroll down then you find the friend request thing.
    04-08-2017 04:15 PM