S7 Owners...what sms apk do you use?

Mark8768

May 24, 2010
Visit site
On samsung I prefer the stock messaging app... really have no issues with it. Text a ton for work never an issue ( shrug)

Kirk Burkhead

Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Verizon message+, one of the best I have found yet. It is not just for Verizon customers, although I am. Textra and Handcent are good as well, imo.

Dooki

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
Verizon message+, one of the best I have found yet. It is not just for Verizon customers, although I am. Textra and Handcent are good as well, imo.
I actually like VM, it's the only good app verizon ever made. But just like hangouts it would randomly not send or receive messages, since I use it for work that is a big issue. Plus, the PC program is terrible and are forced to use it instead of the web version that was good. They made it so you need permissions from the primary account holder to use the web version.

Kirk Burkhead

Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
I actually like VM, it's the only good app verizon ever made. But just like hangouts it would randomly not send or receive messages, since I use it for work that is a big issue. Plus, the PC program is terrible and are forced to use it instead of the web version that was good. They made it so you need permissions from the primary account holder to use the web version.

Odd, I've been using since last September and haven't had any issues. I don't use the PC version, but I do use the app synced with my tablet. I have had some delayed texts on the tablet from time to time.

coachpelkey

Man of La Mancha
Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I went back to textra, there is an update in the last few days.
With that being said, I like Chomp too, but the app has not been updated since last year.

I will stick with textra from now on I guess. Pay for it, and it will work....<shrug>

quantum tao

Feb 11, 2014
Visit site

Odd, I've been using since last September and haven't had any issues. I don't use the PC version, but I do use the app synced with my tablet. I have had some delayed texts on the tablet from time to time.

they had an update a couple weeks ago that caused issues with some messages not going through in certain network conditions, its all sorted now.
i use it also, and i agree, it is the only good app i have ever seen from verizon.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781