Why can't I attach Bitmoji pictures into my messages anymore? Galaxy S7

BRENJRJ

Feb 14, 2017
Visit site
I have the Galaxy S7. I use Bitmoji to attach the cute pictures into messages, Snapchat, etc. Today my phone needed a factory reset and I needed to reinstall everything. Now it gives me a messages "Sorry, you cannot add this picture to your message".
WHY?!?!
The bitmoji keyboard is installed.
I've cleared the cache.
I can attach bitmoji photos to other apps like Snap, Facebook, etc.
Help (Super annoying)

spagman

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
I've never heard of this issue before.
You should try to contact the Bitmoji developers via email... I'm sure they can figure it out.

Thanks

LogicGrl

Feb 20, 2017
Visit site
I saw someone else posted:
If all other solutions do not work, navigate to the messaging app, and look for more options, normally three verticals dots on android devices, and look for the option to uninstall updates.
Hope it works for you!

Jussie O

Nov 7, 2017
Visit site
Same issue...was this ever resolved? I've tried all of the above suggestions and more, I have reached out to Bitmoji as well, to no avail. I also did a factory reset, cleaned everything up and reinstalled. I continue to get this error message: "This text field ddoes not support image insertion from this keyboard." I have the option to insert a Bitmoji, and I can sift through them - the issue comes in when I click the desired Bitmoji. (This is also happening with the Gifs feature). I have written a formal complaint email, but have not heard back. PLEASE ADVISE. Thanks.

P.S. I do not wish to use an alternate messaging app. Everything syncs perfectly and familiarly with my Google account. The Gboard should work as advertised. :-

sploska

Mar 3, 2018
Visit site
I have the Galaxy S7. I use Bitmoji to attach the cute pictures into messages, Snapchat, etc. Today my phone needed a factory reset and I needed to reinstall everything. Now it gives me a messages "Sorry, you cannot add this picture to your message".
WHY?!?!
I've cleared the cache.
Help (Super annoying)

HERE YOU GO!
Finally figured out how to get bitmoji to work again for texts. Went to send a text, click on paperclip sends to selections, choose other, choose but hold down on images, sends you to gallery app, hit set as default, go to supported URLs, hit always ask. Now what will happen is all URLs that are supported by the texting app will appear and offer you to select which one you want to use for attachments! If you follow this sequence you'll be in luck. Let me know if this worked

cfsmulaw

Mar 15, 2018
Visit site
Note this is for S8 but hoping it works for you also. Went to Settings then to General Management then to Language and Input then to On-Screen keyboard then to Manage Keyboards then enabled bitmoji keyboard. I then restarted my device. Went back to Settings then to General Management and then to Default Keyboard and selected bitmoji keyboard. This finally allowed me to use it! Hope this somehow helps you.

rnidan P

Aug 3, 2018
Visit site
WHY?!?!
I've cleared the cache.
Help (Super annoying)

Here's a work around that worked for my s7: I opened the bitmoji app, selected the bitmoji I wanted. Once the bitmoji is selected you immediately get a list of "share" options at bottom of screen (email, sms text etc.). I then selected the sms text contact I wanted and the bitmoji was successfully placed in the text message. This isn't as easy as just selecting "image" then "bitmoji" directly from inside the sms text like I used to do but for some reason that doesn't work anymore.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey