Chicago Police Scanner starts playing on car audio when bluetooth is connected. [Read More]

JRS7211

Feb 17, 2017
Visit site
At one time months ago I believe there was some drama in Chicago that I heard about on reddit, and I assume at the time I went to a police scanner and started listening.

I got a new vehicle and suddenly when I pair my phone to it, the chicago police scanner starts playing through my BT speakers, even though I don't have any app on my phone anymore that would be responsible. The sound stops when I start playing music with something like Spotify, but would still like to stop this from happening.

Any tips or suggestions would be great. Phone is rooted.

JRS7211

Feb 17, 2017
Visit site
I don't know, I have tried to listen to it for 5-10 mins at a time and see if it repeats and it doesn't, but perhaps it's a 2-3 hour file, in which case if it keeps picking up where it left off, I'd never know.

filanto

May 19, 2016
Visit site
My galaxy s7 will start playing my audio files on my Plantronics Voyager when I try to hang up but the line goes out before I pushed the button. The only way to stop the phone from playing the audio is a reboot

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699