new T Moblie Customer got the Samsung Galaxy S7 deal

snowboarders

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
i have AT&T gophone account wish has been working out ok how ever this AM i saw a vary sweet deal on T-mobile web site for the Samsung Galaxy S7 and i took it i am now a new T Mobile customer i been wanting too Join T Mobile for some time now

i am coming from a LE S3 phone and it sucks

Last edited:

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
i have AT&T gophone account wish has been working out ok how ever this AM i saw a vary sweet deal on T-mobile web site for the Samsung Galaxy S7 and i took it i am now a new T Mobile customer i been wanting too Join T Mobile for some time now

i am coming from a LE S3 phone and it sucks
You've gotten yourself quite an upgraded phone enjoy😎 Also T-Mobile is great-I use them for me and 2 teen kids

snowboarders

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
You've gotten yourself quite an upgraded phone enjoy?????? Also T-Mobile is great-I use them for me and 2 teen kids

and the good news is i have a T-Mobile store comeing too sonora CA so its a win win i will be able too take care of every thing from now on from the store it self wish will be grate fun times ahead

snowboarders

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
i love my new phone i got every thing set up and got my a case today my phones do not leave my house un less they have a case on them i all so updated my phone too android 7.0 and i love the new UI it has the normal stock UI find boring i all so did a re store after i upgrade too android 7.0 too get rid of any bugs that may have come a long any ways am happy with the phone one nic thing about this phone is that you do not have a lot of Blot ware apps like on AT&T and verizon phones have

snowboarders

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
so far i am finding T Moblie too be much better then crapy AT&T with T Moblie i am getting full bars this about in the sonora CA junction shopping center too where AT&T i was only getting about 2 bars i have not yet been up the hill with my phone so not sure how it is but so far at the sonora junction shopping center am getting good returns i am staying with T-Moblie for ever and i am happy i made the jump