Galaxy S7 SM-G930VL NO NOUGAT OTA UPDATE YET

A

AC Question

My Galaxy S7 on straight talk has yet to get the nougat update. It always says the latest version is 6.0.1, but i know its not. I asked straight talk reps and they said they cant tell me 😒 WHEN WILL I GET THE UPDATE? EVER?

Samsung Galaxy S7

Model number: SM-G930VL

Un-Rooted (BECAUSE ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO ROOT THE QUALCOMM US VERSION, thats another rant)

anon(9708869)

Banned
Nov 3, 2015
Visit site
My Galaxy S7 on straight talk has yet to get the nougat update. It always says the latest version is 6.0.1, but i know its not. I asked straight talk reps and they said they cant tell me 😒 WHEN WILL I GET THE UPDATE? EVER?

Samsung Galaxy S7

Un-Rooted (BECAUSE ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO ROOT THE QUALCOMM US VERSION, thats another rant)

Get in line. VZW and the unlocked phones don't have it either.

Jett Monroe

Apr 2, 2017
Visit site

Samsung Galaxy S7

It's now April and I still haven't received the update. Have you?

DigitalxSin

Apr 12, 2017
Visit site
I have a GS7 through straight talk that updated this morning to Nougat. Update was not showing 2 days ago. Updated OTA , of course. Was told by many people, including straight talk rep there would be no update to Nougat. Apparently, they were wrong.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995