Why is my S7 making a fire alarm type beeping sound?

A

AC Question

recently my S7 Edge started doing this ear piercing beeping sound thats similar to a fire alarm. there are no notifications, I do not have NFC on, I have no idea whats going on. It usually shuts off by itself, I have no reminders

Nikkii k

Apr 16, 2017
Visit site
recently my S7 Edge started doing this ear piercing beeping sound thats similar to a fire alarm. there are no notifications, I do not have NFC on, I have no idea whats going on. It usually shuts off by itself, I have no reminders

It happen to me it was GOD AWFUL ear piercing. I typed in Google galaxy s7 siren noise after I went to Verizon Today and called samsung. They ALL said I was lying.......I walked in Verizon told them what happen at my apartment building it just went off out of nowhere

It was so bad the building manager came over!!!! They thought it was fire alarm smoke detectors. UNTIL......Get this.....my phone alarm went off and interrupted it......it was then we realized it was my galaxy s7 ......then I shut my phone alarm off then it went back on Earth Piercing siren. .....the only way to disable is to shut your phone off.....or turn your phone alarm on......absolutely scary as hell....I'm ready to call news station or go on you tube.....as this is happening to more and more people.....imagine....a kid driving or a grandmother driving.. ...holding a baby in your arms....and this happens.....the noise is so bad all 4 of us had a headache for HOURS.......

SO sorry you had to go through this....as we did.....I walked in Verizon I demanded explanations and a new phone.....they called me a Liar..... :( but replaced my phone with the same model.....I begged for a different one....

Craddock01

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
It happen to me it was GOD AWFUL ear piercing. I typed in Google galaxy s7 siren noise after I went to Verizon Today and called samsung. They ALL said I was lying.......I walked in Verizon told them what happen at my apartment building it just went off out of nowhere

WHAT STOPPED IT??? I've had this phone for years and it just started. A vibration and a loud short siren. Nothing shows on phone (like a notification) and it is random times. I've disabled most of my apps, cleared my cache, my clock, my calender...

HELP!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sem173