Why does my Samsung Galaxy s7 ringtone keep muting itself?

A

AC Question

I have had my Samsung Galaxy S7 for 5 months now. It's been great until recently. The ringtone will be set to maximum volume, but it randomly mutes itself and I end up missing a lot of phone calls. I'll set the ringtone to high throughout the day and it will still mute itself randomly. Has anyone had this issue? The phone is fine with media volume. I can hear videos and listen to music fine. The only issue is my ringtone volume.

kieseyhow

May 22, 2016
Visit site
... The ringtone will be set to maximum volume, but it randomly mutes itself and I end up missing a lot of phone calls. I'll set the ringtone to high throughout the day and it will still mute itself randomly....

Are you activating airplane mode, or "do not disturb", or using an app that could turn on those modes? I noticed also there are settings where you can disable calls, and most notifications, for meetings or after a certain time of day. Read through your user manual to rule-out that you have somehow activated one of them. What you are experiencing 'could be' a normal function.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc