WORST Experience with Samsung S7

ajoseph8

Mar 7, 2017
Visit site
The reason I am posting is this is so that no one else has the same experience I have had with Samsung. So I've had my phone for less than a year and the camera started getting blurry and it wouldn't auto focus, my pictures kept getting very blurry. I called samsung to fix it and they told me to reset my phone to factory setting and when I did that the phone went back to normal and the camera was working fine. Then 2 months later the same issue started happening which is when I went to my service provider and sent it out. The phone came back "unrepaired" but it was working normal again until last week when the same thing happened. I ended up sending it out on my own after talking to samsung technical support. Now I got an email saying there is some sort of "software manipulation" and the warranty is void. So samsung is basically saying apparently I changed the software on my phone (which I have no idea how to do) and thats the reason they can't fix my phone.. I had the worst experience with their customer service rep, supervisor and customer relations.They hung up on me multiple times, refused to let me speak to anyone higher and told me its not their fault. I've never had an experience like this with any other company. BEWARE!!

ajoseph8

Mar 7, 2017
Visit site
Tried that the issue is that the camera will work sometimes other times it will go back to being blurry, i've reset the phone multiple times! I don't know what makes it go back to normal again, it just does it on its own.

ajoseph8

Mar 7, 2017
Visit site
Thanks! I bought it brand new from a trusted service provider, they opened the box brand new in front of me. I have not tried it in safe mode yet, they still have my phone so I'm waiting for it to come back. They said the phone has been "rooted" and the board needs to be replaced.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Who's the trusted service provider? Was it an official carrier store, or an authorized dealer? A carrier store shouldn't sell you refurbs as new units, but I wouldn't be surprised if there were some authorized dealers who were doing that kind of thing.