Prior to my updating to Nougat, I used to receive emails notifications on my S7 instantly when sent (i.e. same as I received them on my desktop GMail. After updating to Nougat, I now have a 3-4 minute delay receiving GMail push notifications on my phone. My work email that I have on my phone (Outlook based) receives notifications instantly, however.

Anybody have any ideas? I have already moved the GMail app to be "not optimized" for battery/doze purposes.
    03-14-2017 03:34 PM
    Prior to my updating to Nougat, I used to receive emails notifications on my S7 instantly when sent (i.e. same as I received them on my desktop GMail. After updating to Nougat, I now have a 3-4 minute delay receiving GMail push notifications on my phone. My work email that I have on my phone (Outlook based) receives notifications instantly, however.

Anybody have any ideas? I have already moved the GMail app to be "not optimized" for battery/doze purposes.

just got Nougat (finally) and I have the same problem. Also my S7 can take more than 20 minutes before it finally connect to the WiFi when I get home.

Last Samsung phone for me.
    03-20-2017 11:19 AM

Just started having this issue the last couple days.. no fix yet
    03-21-2017 02:51 PM
    Have any of you tried to remove your Google account from your phone and add it again?
    03-21-2017 03:06 PM