S7 Nougat and screen problems

cougar2shoes

Aug 18, 2013
Visit site
I am assuming the new OS is why the default dialer suddenly developed subtext too small for me to read and my phone started feeling much hotter. Google stopped responding to "hello, Google" so I installed Google Everywhere. Now Google responds to my voice again, but my home screen vanished...all the folders I had on it are gone and I cannot ad screens as I used to. I can rebuild the folders by drag and drop, but I can no longer name them.

Any suggestions on...the hot phone...the inability to name folders...adding screen pages...and the itty bitty unreadable stuff on the dialer?

whosright

Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
I am assuming the new OS is why the default dialer suddenly developed subtext too small for me to read and my phone started feeling much hotter. Google stopped responding to "hello, Google" so I installed Google Everywhere. Now Google responds to my voice again, but my home screen vanished...all the folders I had on it are gone and I cannot ad screens as I used to. I can rebuild the folders by drag and drop, but I can no longer name them.

Any suggestions on...the hot phone...the inability to name folders...adding screen pages...and the itty bitty unreadable stuff on the dialer?
WOW! Sorry you are having so many issues. I updated my s7 with Verizon as my carrier & the only issue I have is that my led lights do not blink when getting e-mails or messages. They worked before the update. Everything else is working fine.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae