S7 help

Dawson33

Apr 16, 2017
Visit site
Iam am new to this i have a s7 for a while and i drop my phone it cracked the screen on bottom two corners it works fine to get it fixed its gonna be bout 150 i was told to purchase a tempered glass for it will i be able to put a flip case on my phone ( for extra protection).after i put the tempeted glass on i dont have a clue .......

Tim1954

Q&A Team
Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
Welcome to the forums! Are you asking if you should just put the protector on without replacing the screen?
Personally I would replace it, it will eventually let you down at exactly the wrong moment as per Murphy and his Law...

Dawson33

Apr 16, 2017
Visit site
I was going to purchase a tempered glass screen as i use a flip aswell would it be posdible to put tempered glass on aswell the flip case

Inders99

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
Be careful with the tempered glass screen protectors, I had bad luck with them due to the rounded edges of the screen and threw them all away, I'm not using a screen protector anymore, just a thin case. I tried the film protectors and they were all terrible.

Read the reviews carefully on Amazon first, this isn't a good phone for those type of products.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma