Trusted Places question

Inders99

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
I've enabled Trusted Places selecting my house as a trusted place. I still have to unlock my phone with a swipe pattern to get to the home screens. My location is set to High Accuracy and the house shows up exactly on Google Maps.

Does anybody else have Trusted places enabled and is there anything else you did to make it work?

BTW...I have my bluetooth device in my car enabled as a trusted device and it works just great.

LineKill

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
Trusted Places is awesome, but I have found it not to be very consistent. In order to increase the consistency, go into the Trusted Places settings and drop a few extra pins around your home locationツ

Kjthomas0724

Dec 31, 2014
Visit site
I've enabled Trusted Places selecting my house as a trusted place. I still have to unlock my phone with a swipe pattern to get to the home screens. My location is set to High Accuracy and the house shows up exactly on Google Maps.

Does anybody else have Trusted places enabled and is there anything else you did to make it work?

BTW...I have my bluetooth device in my car enabled as a trusted device and it works just great.

I have been having the exact same issues since I downloaded nougat

Inders99

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
Dropped a bunch of pins around the house...still nothing.

Any other ideas? Is this a "quirk" with Nougat maybe?

LineKill

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
Dropped a bunch of pins around the house...still nothing.

Any other ideas? Is this a "quirk" with Nougat maybe?
I do not have any other ideas. It is possible that the process of upgrading to Nougat could have caused an issue with it. In which case, if you have not already done so, a cache partition wipe may correct it.

It is not a quirk in Nougat itself as my Trusted Places works the same as it did on Marshmallow. It is inconsistent, but works most of the time for me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney