Signal Booster for Samsung Galaxy S7?

KijijiKiwi

Apr 24, 2017
Visit site
Hello,

I have been trying to find a signal booster for my Samsung Galaxy S7 and I just can't seem to find anything! I have found a few for iPhone but none for my phone type. I am looking for one that is mobile such as a case or small antenna that plugs into my phone, (so not one of them large box boosters for houses or cars). I am looking to get greater reception in more rural areas where I currently get an almost unusable 1 bar, so something that would strengthen the signal to reach a further distance instead of going through more walls. The closest thing I have found is a sticker that you have to put on the inside of your phone (which I don't want to do because it could harm the water-proofness of my Galaxy S7). If anyone knows of one that sounds similar to what I am looking for and could let me know that would be great!

Thanks, -Ryan

Last edited:

smvim

May 16, 2014
Visit site
Those things(stickers) are a hoax from back in the flip phone days.

I agree, those 'stickers' were more about making the buyer feel like they're getting a better signal than actually getting a better signal. (If sticking a foil antenna on the back cover, costing them less than a 1 penny, would actually make for better reception don't you think all the manufacturers would already be doing this?)

If you live in a remote area you might want to think about investing in a cell booster (a.k.a. femtocell) that supports your carrier. They're typically not cheap but a lot of people have reported that if they tactfully push the matter, their carrier will pick up the cost if you get one from them. (You being a customer paying for a service that doesn't work for you is a good argument.)