S7/Google assistant forcing calls to speakerphone.

SAGA82

May 16, 2017
Visit site
I have a Plantronics Voyager Legend Bluetooth headset. Every time I command it to make a call it automatically forces the call to speakerphone.It'll say "calling *blank* on speakerphone." I'm not sure but I believe that Google assistant is the culprit. I've cleared my Google data and cache, booted my phone in safe mode, and searched for a call option that could affect this. All to no avail. Can anyone help?

Bobcat93

May 17, 2017
Visit site
I also have the same problem. Using my stand alone bluetooth speaker while driving in my car, the Google assistant automatically goes to speakerphone rather than the bluetooth. I have tried everything the previous user stated. Only way I have gotten around it is to make a call by going to contacts and "calling" that person. After I do that, commanding to call someone through the bluetooth speaker usually works but not all the time. Kind of defeats the purpose of "hands free calling".

Any suggestions to fix this would be greatly appreciated.

SAGA82

May 16, 2017
Visit site
Found the fix! Unfortunately after I factory reset my phone I connected my Bluetooth headset and tried to make a call. An app called S voice popped up. When I looked at the settings (automatically push calls to speakerphone) setting was turned on. Turn it off and all was good.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams