Best Backup Software/App

MrScotian

Apr 29, 2017
Visit site
I have a Galaxy S7 and I want to be able to do daily/weekly backups to a PC. What is the best software/app to handle this? I am not interested in any cloud-based backup service, only backing up to a PC. Ideally, the solution would handle incremental backups after the first full backup has been completed and the full system (or as much as possible) would be backed up. Thank you in advance for advice.

I'll add that I have done web searches and looked in the Play store already and frankly the number of options is too large to evaluate in order to find the best solution. Hopefully someone here already has knowledge of a good working solution and can share.

Ca_lvn

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
Easy answer smartswitch by Samsung I do a full encrypted backup on my pc, I'm also not interested in Cloud backup I just store my contacts or calendar
Also if you ever change phones easy to do your new phone

CWinkler

Dec 7, 2016
Visit site
I have a Galaxy S7 and I want to be able to do daily/weekly backups to a PC. What is the best software/app to handle this? I am not interested in any cloud-based backup service, only backing up to a PC. Ideally, the solution would handle incremental backups after the first full backup has been completed and the full system (or as much as possible) would be backed up. Thank you in advance for advice.

I'll add that I have done web searches and looked in the Play store already and frankly the number of options is too large to evaluate in order to find the best solution. Hopefully someone here already has knowledge of a good working solution and can share.

Thanks for asking the question! Just did a backup on my phone, prompted by your question and the answers you got.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463