Notification

Weld guy

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm having a problem changing my text notifications, I go to settings, notifications and change it to the sound id like, it shows that the sound I have choose, but it still makes the old sound I had before, I've never had a problem changing my sounds, seems like when I got the Nougat I haven't been able to make it change, maybe I'm missing something. Thanks for any help

11B1P

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I'm having a problem changing my text notifications, I go to settings, notifications and change it to the sound id like, it shows that the sound I have choose, but it still makes the old sound I had before, I've never had a problem changing my sounds, seems like when I got the Nougat I haven't been able to make it change, maybe I'm missing something. Thanks for any help

Go into the Settings of your text app and set the tone there. Then report your findings back here.

Weld guy

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I went into my app settings and even look under the advanced settings and didn't find nothing to change the notification. I'm on Verizon and using the messager app with the + after it, I believe the app on the phone is red. Thanks for any help.

Weld guy

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Go into the Settings of your text app and set the tone there. Then report your findings back here.

I'm using the messager app that has a + after it believe the app is red, I looked into app settings even the advanced settings and didn't find nothing to change the sound.

Weld guy

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I went into my app settings and even look under the advanced settings and didn't find nothing to change the notification. I'm on Verizon and using the messager app with the + after it, I believe the app on the phone is red. Thanks for any help.

Sorry about double post

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MOSHE TVITO