Galaxy s8+ screen protector

thunderbomb

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
Does anyone have the zagg screen protector and is it case friendly? I have an otterbox commuter case for my S8+. I'm going to have one installed tomorrow.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Heard mixed reactions on the Zagg screen protector. I have the Defender case and will be getting Alpha Glass screen protector as its also made or sold by Otterbox. FYI. There are already multiple screen protector threads. Try the Search function. You may find someone has the same question or issue.

Kalvin Kerns

Trusted Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone have the zagg screen protector and is it case friendly? I have an otterbox commuter case for my S8+. I'm going to have one installed tomorrow.

I took the plunge and had a Zagg invisible shield glass curve installed at Best Buy. I also picked up an OtterBox Symmetry case. So far so good. The only issue I'm seeing is some slight touch sensitivity and the screen sometimes creaks when touched. Overall so far I'm ok with how it's working. It's only been about 2 hours tho...

furiousyellow

Sep 29, 2012
Visit site
Since I was buying a Spigen case, I decided to try the Spigen NeoFlex screen protectors. First time I've used one that goes on wet (included spray bottle). They're very thin and I see a lot of bubbles but they claim they will go away after a day or two.

I was really happy with the iCarez screen protector for my Note 4. The one I have on there now is at least 18mo old and no peeling or bubbles still. I couldn't find the same kind for the S8.

thunderbomb

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
I had the Zagg wet install done this morning at Providence place mall. It is definitely case friendly. I use an Otterbox Commuter on my S8+

thunderbomb

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
It's the Zagg HD. They put it on for me and then put the phone in an air drier machine. Came out clear as day no bubbles or peeling issues. And it's very case friendly with my Otterbox Commuter

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Try the ICHECKEY tempered glass protector and you will love it. From what I read, the case that doesn't surround the color boarder on the phone would be the best option

thunderbomb

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
No. It's the plastic film. Looks and works great. The guy at the Zagg kiosk at my local mall did it. The curved glass will never work well regardless of who makes it. As long as it only sticks to the borders it will be a fail on every one.

Kalvin Kerns

Trusted Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
No. It's the plastic film. Looks and works great. The guy at the Zagg kiosk at my local mall did it. The curved glass will never work well regardless of who makes it. As long as it only sticks to the borders it will be a fail on every one.

Cool. I may just try that. Thx for the info.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay