Samsung Alcantara !!!

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Just got today and man it feels so good in the hand...soft, smooth super feel. Looks great as well!!

2dad527391df289a64f23dd3f1f0ecb2.jpg

2bfb5886b145decf451ece1e80809862.jpg

Jul 9, 2016
Visit site
Got the blue Alcantara as well for my Coral blue S8+. So far love the case for the absolutely negligible weight and bulk it adds to the phone. Like 0%
The case is super grippy too. I had my doubts after falling in love with the apple silicone case for the 7 Plus. This one is just as good minus the lint magnet.

Jul 9, 2016
Visit site
There's a very decent lip which gives great lay on the table feel face down or back down either way.

Attachments

• image4.JPG
    image4.JPG
    62.2 KB · Views: 235
  • image3.JPG
    image3.JPG
    101.4 KB · Views: 234

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
For $10 more, you could have a Defender. I know what you are thinking. It's too bulky. Not so. It's the slimmest version to date. Glad you guys like the case. I'm pretty monogamous when it comes to cases and devices.

icnmayhem

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
is this a protective case? I like the look, but cant find anything to tell me. I have one of the spigen mil spec cases on it now.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
is this a protective case? I like the look, but cant find anything to tell me. I have one of the spigen mil spec cases on it now.
It's scratch protective, definitely not guaranteed to provide protection of it falls on concrete or hard surface.

jlczl

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
For $10 more, you could have a Defender. I know what you are thinking. It's too bulky. Not so. It's the slimmest version to date. Glad you guys like the case. I'm pretty monogamous when it comes to cases and devices.
I have both cases and they are definitely two different animals. The Defender is a great protective case while the Alcantara is definitely more for that stylish evening out. Love both of them but the 2 don't compare. I'm not monogamous at all when it comes to my cases. I probably have one for every day of the week and every different scenario I could ever run into lol.

Kalvin Kerns

Trusted Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
I have both cases and they are definitely two different animals. The Defender is a great protective case while the Alcantara is definitely more for that stylish evening out. Love both of them but the 2 don't compare. I'm not monogamous at all when it comes to my cases. I probably have one for every day of the week and every different scenario I could ever run into lol.

Lol me to. I have 5 cases currently, waiting for my 6th, a black Defender.

strikeIII

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
Just got my Alcantara today and it's SO worth the money if you're looking for a slim case. Very different from your usual plastic/rubbery cases. I will be switching between this and my battery case for those long days out and about. I haven't been a fan of cases until this Alcantara. I'm usually a naked kinda guy. 😜

SlippySlimm

Banned
May 8, 2017
Visit site
Just not into that cheap looking shiny rim around the camera and FPS. Kinda can't stop looking at it either. Wish they went with a matte black option. But maybe that's just me...nice looking case otherwise

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon