Anybody going to wait on the Galaxy S8 to see what the Galaxy Note 8 has to offer?

A

AC Question

Trying to figure out if it makes sense to purchase a Galaxy S8 when it is released or wait until the Note 8 comes out to make a decision. Anyone else wondering the same thing?

chyeo1979

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site
If the S8 has embedded fingerprint sensor and dual camera, would have made getting S8 much more easier. I'm thinking these two features are going to be in Note 8

eshropshire

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
I am going to wait. No need to rush. If the rumors of pricing are true it does not matter. I will not be paying over a grand for a phone. I don't need a new shiny to make my life complete.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I am going to wait. No need to rush. If the rumors of pricing are true it does not matter. I will not be paying over a grand for a phone. I don't need a new shiny to make my life complete.

If so I might look into the G6 or possibly the iPhone 8 Plus that will be a beast then. over a grand for a phone is a joke. How would would the Note 8 be if the S8 Plus is a grand? 1200? No way! If the price is really that high, the G6 might offer some hefty competition finally. I might even wait for the Pixel 2 XL then.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
If so I might look into the G6 or possibly the iPhone 8 Plus that will be a beast then. over a grand for a phone is a joke. How would would the Note 8 be if the S8 Plus is a grand? 1200? No way! If the price is really that high, the G6 might offer some hefty competition finally. I might even wait for the Pixel 2 XL then.
Is there ANY phone you never considered buying when it was released?
I can see some Samsung owners considering a G6 or maybe a Pixel. But, you just flip between ecosystems as well. No WAY would I consider an iPhone. I don't care how much it cost or what it looked like. No chance.
If you don't like a phone, there's no reason to buy it just to save $100-200.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vignajeanniegolabek