Purple and new leaked photos

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
Not liking rhe purple one at all ...... eeewwwwww

The coral blue is probably the same color as my Note 7's which I'm okay with since it was gorgeous !!!

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Purple... ugly. The blue I'm guessing a counterfeit?? Because the display not going to the top and bottom is a fail...

But if they do different colors, I would prefer they not color match the aluminum frame... including the black seen in leaked pics. The phone needs the contrast.

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
That is one hideous phone (Purple)
Not liking rhe purple one at all ...... eeewwwwww
The purple is a little....Ehhhh...
Purple... ugly

Agreed. Not a fan of the Purple colour. I hope that's not a real colour since the one in Coral Blue (while it looks absolutely fantastic) is also a fake. Whats with the Black bezels at the top and bottom :D

Thanks for the photo jamezr, still nice to see 'options' but i think Samsung should cancel the 'Purple' haha.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
10 more days to go, then we'll see the real versions come out. Hearing all sorts of speculation now on the various news sites.

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
10 more days to go.
fcde1016c6a4f47c481cd0b196a373f9.gif

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
So the front of those three colors are gonna be black huh? I guess it's so you don't see all the sensors at the top. This makes my decision slightly harder.

KupKrazy

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
All these pix look fake to me. The blue one - the bezel is too big compared to what we've seen - and then like someone mentioned, the screen has this big black areas on the top and bottom.

The purple one doesn't look real to me either.. The trim around the camera and fingerprint reader looks colored purple - but doesn't Samsung usually keep that trim either silver or black? I mean even if you look at the blue one - you can see the rim around the camera is silver... (even tho I just called that out for being fake too, but you know what I mean)

Oh, also - the fingerprint reader on the blue one is on the wrong side.

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
The sensors on the blue are different than what the other leaks have shown and the fps is on a different side than the purple.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc