Samsung Galaxy S8 Launch Date

James Falconer

Former Community Manager
Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
As far as we know, Samsung will launch the S8 on March 29th in New York City. Sammy ended their MWC presentation with envelopes for everyone in attendance informing them of the date and location.

Also, this video was shared... so long bezels!

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
Oh yeeeaaah !!! Cant wait !!!

c904e86440b5e7e5b0a64459c1bb9521.gif

Wish I could attend here in Manhattan ugh !?!?

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Most of us already knew MAr 29th the launch date for awhile now and pre orders starting around April 10thish with release at the very end of April.

tribexx

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
I've thought about it...

But I just can't. I can get a refurb Surface pro and S7 almost together for this price...
It looks great, and will be a great buy this time next year...

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
I feel almost like a kid counting days until Christmas!

Thats when you know you love a product. For me at least, the waiting for the device to launch and counting down the days is 80% of the fun and excitement :D Holding the device is also amazing but the lead up to the launch with all the leaks, promo videos and chatter from the forum is what makes me excited.

The video that @James Falconer linked in the first post, I've seen a lot locally in South Africa. It plays maybe 3 times a night between series and movies after 6pm. I think it's a great promo video and definitely changes the way you think a smartphone should look like. No more bezels :)