do you think, S8 got the best design?

mrnimziki

Feb 16, 2017
Visit site
I think it'll be one of those things that you won't really know how good the design is until you hold it. I went from an iPhone 6s+ to an s7e and thought the design was awesome, until I used it without a case (which I never do anyways) and noticed how slippery it was and how many false touches were registered on the edge of the screen. Not a deal breaker by any means, I still love the phone and would use a case regardless, but I didn't know until I held it. The lack of a physical button and the smaller bezels will probably take some adjusting to for me, but it's still a great looking phone.

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
My vote for best design (not specs) 2017 goes to G6 in silver... pocket now video below, the silver is just nice... accents/frames the front FLAT glass nicely and the proportions of screen and chin and curved corners very nice. Sleek. Polished. Kinda industrial?

Looking at the video the silver in outdoor light looks more bluish and couldn't help think looks like a coral blue G6. Honestly looks like what the S6 successor should have been. Note 7 was design/phone of year last year. This year I'm over curves.

https://youtu.be/3PAeMCBKB3s

Marius1919

Feb 10, 2016
Visit site
Its a nice design, but in my humble oppinion, nothing beats metal, that's why in the design departmet I am looking forward to wgat HTC will be putting on the tabble ....

jhonnieblue

Mar 22, 2017
Visit site
normally HTC has had the best designs
the curved screen on samsung phones looks great, practically holding it after a while, just seems meh
LG G6 love the design!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae