Reaching the top of the screen

glock115

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
Do you think there will be anything built into the software that will make reaching the top of the screen easier? The iPhone double tap has be spoiled and makes reaching something so much easier.

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
If not I'll be using Nova or Action Launcher.... both of these you can pull down from anywhere on the screen and see your notifications... you don't have to start from the top of the screen.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I already use NOVA gestures to do things. Double tap screen lock, swipe up for settings, swipe down bring notifications bar down.

I am hoping they bring back the feature to put dial pad, keyboard, and calculator key pad to one side or other of the screen. The S7 edge had this feature till nougat update

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
This is one feature I liked about the iPhone. I too wish that the S8/S8+ would have something similar. This will not be a deal breaker for me though.

gdubs2013

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Wouldn't be surprised if they continue with the one handed mode they have now. It's not shown much, which I don't understand why, but it's under accessibility options. Hopefully they'll keep the triple home tap, or add the option to put a button on the nav bar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech