Official: Galaxy S8 / S8+ Pre-Order Thread

ZayMoney

Oct 14, 2016
Visit site
Damn. Anyone not using a case or any protector?

I use my phones How They come! No case here give me my phone!

I feel the same way. I bought a clear gel case for it but that's it. All these people buying OtterBox defenders make me laugh. Bulky and ugly and takes away the phones beauty

jma78b

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
Ah all you lucky people. I havent heard anything yet but we have a public holiday on Monday and just had one on Friday so I guess shipping will start Tuesday/Wednesday in the UK for delivery on Thursday/Friday.

I have the weekend off so I'm really hoping it turns up on Friday afternoon and that my amazing neighbours will take it in for me.

I'm so jealous of the Americans. They got the VR headset and stuff and we get nothing! I'm hoping my status will update Tuesday/Wednesday. I want to be in to play with it so I need to know what date that will be delivered. Whatever, will have it by the weekend!

Mkeditor

May 2, 2016
Visit site
The screen broke twice on my S7 Edge from waist high drops with a Spigen Neo Hybrid. 💥 Once landing on the side. Now I use the Unicorn Beetle. The struggle is real.😨

blaine07

Trusted Member
Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
The screen broke twice on my S7 Edge from waist high drops with a Spigen Neo Hybrid. Once landing on the side. Now I use the Unicorn Beetle. The struggle is real.

Excellent to hear

5e1eb0878c3a40a7376f6db67851ed65.jpg

Well not good about you breaking phone

madkoda12

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I pre-ordered from the samsung website and all this time that people have been saying their orders have shipped, I had gotten no update. This whole time i'd log into the samsung site to view my order and i could see it just said "pre-ordered" and a button for me to cancel the order. Now waking up today it still says "pre-ordered" but now the "cancel order" is no longer there! Some progress now!

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I just want my phone!!!!!!

I hope it comes by Wed so I have time to play with it. If it comes Fri I won't have a lot of time because I will be out of the house all day saturday.

cass_m

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
@ Madcoda12 I pre-ordered from Samsung too - in Canada. Did they charge you for your device right away? Just used to getting charged when device shipped.

Last edited:

gendo667

Trusted Member
Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
Damn. Anyone not using a case or any protector?

I use my phones How They come! No case here give me my phone!
I use to be like you, until I ditched my iPhone 4 for the Optimus G. I like a thin case these days, what with phones being mostly glass/metal. And my old Nexus 5 spoiled me with the matte finish.

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
When I was ordering my device, I asked the salesgirl when I should be receving my device. She said it would be delivered on the 21st. I just checked my order status on the Verizon website. It says ship date April 21st. Does any other Verizon user have some insight about when I should be expecting my device? Does Verizon require a signature on delivery?

ZayMoney

Oct 14, 2016
Visit site
When I was ordering my device, I asked the salesgirl when I should be receving my device. She said it would be delivered on the 21st. I just checked my order status on the Verizon website. It says ship date April 21st. Does any other Verizon user have some insight about when I should be expecting my device? Does Verizon require a signature on delivery?

i have verizon and my ship date is 4/17 with 2 day shipping so it will be here on the 19th according to the fedex tracking. and yes signature is required

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
I would expect it on the 20th or the 21st and they usually require a signature for my phones.
Thanks for the response. I'm trying to figure out what to do since I work out of town. I would like to get my hands on my new toy before I have to head back out of town for work. I know if I call directly,the rep won't give me a decent answer.

Highrisedrifter

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I pre-ordered from the samsung website and all this time that people have been saying their orders have shipped, I had gotten no update. This whole time i'd log into the samsung site to view my order and i could see it just said "pre-ordered" and a button for me to cancel the order. Now waking up today it still says "pre-ordered" but now the "cancel order" is no longer there! Some progress now!

Mine says 'Confirmed' on the Samsung.com site with no option to cancel, like others have said. They took payment on the day I placed the order.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Mine says 'Confirmed' on the Samsung.com site with no option to cancel, like others have said. They took payment on the day I placed the order.

That's odd. Most others who pre ordered didn't get charged right way, just a hold put onto their account like me. It's supposed to charge when they get ready to ship it. Maybe it depends on what site you log on, if you use the app, log into your account, or if you ordered as a guest. Mine still says pre ordered but no way to cancel. I ordered the first day of pre orders.

Highrisedrifter

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
That's odd. Most others who pre ordered didn't get charged right way, just a hold put onto their account like me. It's supposed to charge when they get ready to ship it. Maybe it depends on what site you log on, if you use the app, log into your account, or if you ordered as a guest. Mine still says pre ordered but no way to cancel. I ordered the first day of pre orders.

I paid with Paypal and the money went straight away. I ordered as a guest using my Paypal credentials to sort shipping etc.

marinus4444

May 5, 2013
Visit site
Ah all you lucky people. I havent heard anything yet but we have a public holiday on Monday and just had one on Friday so I guess shipping will start Tuesday/Wednesday in the UK for delivery on Thursday/Friday.

I have the weekend off so I'm really hoping it turns up on Friday afternoon and that my amazing neighbours will take it in for me.

I'm in the U.K too. I had a text from o2 to expect delivery on the 18th by DPD.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci