What color S8/S8+ should you buy?

What color S8/S8+ should you buy?

• Total voters

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I think I've already commented on this thread... But I'm revisiting my thoughts on the S8 and I am falling for it! I'd love Coral Blue, Arctic Silver, or the Grey.

frellingfrakker

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
I loved the look of the silver and the orchid gray. Went with the gray just to have something different. The black looks good but also looks like a fingerprint nightmare.

Regardless I'll put a case on it so it doesn't really matter.

karmamule

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
My orchid gray arrived today and I'm VERY happy with my choice. It has lots of different looks in different lighting, all of them appealing so far.

brau0303

Trusted Member
Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
I went with the S8+ in Black, I thought it looked awesome but I also use a case that covers most of the phone up :) Too bad it's not available in Flat Black....

Cheers,
BR

Last edited:

dlee1001

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
After looking at the display models at the Verizon store, I chose to order an Arctic Silver S8+, though I did consider Midnight Black as well. Normally I like black on my phones. But like what some have said here, I did notice that Midnight Black tended to show much more fingerprints, which I felt detracted from the phone's aesthetic appeal. I didn't get a chance to look at an Orchid Gray model, but when I compared the Arctic Silver to Midnight Black, I felt that the Arctic Silver had a more premium look to the phone and didn't show as much (if any) fingerprints.

I never use a case for my phones as I take good care of them, so how the phone looks without a case is something I consider when buying one.