What color looks the best?

Rahim Esmail

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
I can't decide what color to pick, first I would thinking about midnight black but Orchid Gray looks pretty good to. What is everyone getting?

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
I can't decide what color to pick, first I would thinking about midnight black but Orchid Gray looks pretty good to. What is everyone getting?

To me, without a doubt I would go for the Coral Blue. It looks awesome to me. The second option would be Midnight Black or Maple Gold. 😃

I'm not the biggest fan of Orchard Gray but I'm sure a lot will love it. It all comes down to personal preference at the end of the day.

racedog

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Here's what I got out of this thread, the best color is whichever one you like best. Anyone else's opinion doesn't matter because they can get whichever color they want. Now that sounds like a plan to me.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
If I went the Samsung route, I'd get either the Orchid Grey or the Coral Blue. Both are beautiful! But at this point, I'd be leaning towards the grey. There's something about it that pulls me in.

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
It all comes down to personal preference. Orchid grey looks so good in person. However, I went with the black because I'm not keen on the dual tone (black front & different color back).

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
It all comes down to personal preference. Orchid grey looks so good in person. However, I went with the black because I'm not keen on the dual tone (black front & different color back).

This is a good point. Dual tones do look a little strange!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon