Preorder Bonus (VR gear, Headset, and MicroSD Card) Guideline / How to

jsiddlehfx

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
Does anyone have an accurate answer as to when we can go to the website and "accept" the preorder bonuses?

I vaguely remember what I did last year. I remember going to samsungs website and doing something and they sent me the items.

I preordered mine in store with AT&T, will all this still work?

The AT&T rep stated that when I go to claim the free Gear VR is when I'll be asked if I want the $99 upgrade with the storage and headphones. Can anyone confirm? I'm not sure I trust a sales rep that knew nothing about the phone.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone have an accurate answer as to when we can go to the website and "accept" the preorder bonuses?

I vaguely remember what I did last year. I remember going to samsungs website and doing something and they sent me the items.

I preordered mine in store with AT&T, will all this still work?

The AT&T rep stated that when I go to claim the free Gear VR is when I'll be asked if I want the $99 upgrade with the storage and headphones. Can anyone confirm? I'm not sure I trust a sales rep that knew nothing about the phone.
The $99 package is thru Samsung. You will pay them for it if you choose to purchase it. You won't be able to register for the VR until you have your phone in hand unless you buy the phone directly from Samsung in which case you would be auto registered.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae