I am new to jump .my 8 plus is coming today .what do I do with my current phone?
    04-21-2017 11:33 AM
    I am new to jump .my 8 plus is coming today .what do I do with my current phone?
    Which JUMP program? JUMP! (version 1, financing with $9-12/month program with upgrade at 50%) or JUMP! on Demand (version 2, 18-month leasing with option to buy, 3x upgrades per year)?

I believe instructions would be in the box to ship back if you did an order over the phone/online.
    04-21-2017 12:32 PM
    I thought you were suppose to take your phone to a store when you turn it in. I've always done that.
    From what the rep said. That's only for JOD. I'm just on the normal JUMP plan so I gotta send it.

Looks like I'm JUMP v1.
    04-21-2017 01:13 PM
    Mine was a little different. They were able to move me to a normal jump from a JOD and sent me a prepaid JOD label so I packed it myself and even took and sent photos.http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...fced1321a9.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...3d0f7c0551.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...92fa840543.jpg
    Yeah I was gonna add some peanuts in mines so it's less movement in the box.
    amyf27 likes this.
    04-21-2017 01:15 PM
    Yeah I was gonna add some peanuts in mines so it's less movement in the box.
    Just got the second approval email with link to pay for the $99 bundle. Whew!! This certainly has been an ordeal. It's paid for and order confirmation email has been recieved.
    dakini03 likes this.
    04-21-2017 11:13 PM
    After the update the face recognition seems to be a little off for me.
    04-21-2017 11:37 PM
    Did that charge ever come back? I got my phone and all, but the transaction for the $205 never showed back up in my account. It's like it never happened. Lol.
    Nope, and I think we should just pretend it did

Shhhhh be cool man 😎😈
    Yesterday 07:57 AM
    Hi there. I ordered the promo from the app. Received email saying registration approved BUY NOW 04/19 @ 3:19pm, so I went back and ordered my upgrade package, then an email saying order confirmed with order # also stated order being processed 04/19 @ 3:46pm. Now online 04/22 @ 5:37am showing ORDER CONFIRMED. No other email yet so does this mean my order is being shipped also gave me an opportunity to select 2 day shipping for extra $ but after I checked out the shipping fee dropped however order still reflects 2 day air - US...anyone know. Sorry haven't read all the thread from yesterday yet.
    Yesterday 08:45 AM
    Hi there. I ordered the promo from the app. Received email saying registration approved BUY NOW 04/19 @ 3:19pm, so I went back and ordered my upgrade package, then an email saying order confirmed with order # also stated order being processed 04/19 @ 3:46pm. Now online 04/22 @ 5:37am showing ORDER CONFIRMED. No other email yet so does this mean my order is being shipped also gave me an opportunity to select 2 day shipping for extra $ but after I checked out the shipping fee dropped however order still reflects 2 day air - US...anyone know. Sorry haven't read all the thread from yesterday yet.
    Hi. After a tedious ordeal getting my email with buy now link I finally recieved it and purchased the $99 bundle. I recieved the order confirmation email with order number. They now just have to get the gift ready to be shpped. Just keep an eye out on the website claim status and when they process the gift it will tell you the date range they intend to ship it to you, but keep in mind the dates may change if necessary. But you should recieve the $99 bundle. Congrats on getting your bundle.
    Yesterday 11:04 AM
    Hi. After a tedious ordeal getting my email with buy now link I finally recieved it and purchased the $99 bundle. I recieved the order confirmation email with order number. They now just have to get the gift ready to be shpped. Just keep an eye out on the website claim status and when they process the gift it will tell you the date range they intend to ship it to you, but keep in mind the dates may change if necessary. But you should recieve the $99 bundle. Congrats on getting your bundle.
    Ok. Sounds great thank you.
    Yesterday 11:17 AM
    A couple nights ago I went to Samsung's promotions page and registered for my free Gear VR and controller (not with the $99 add ons). I'm surprised it was approved in a couple of hours!
    Yesterday 02:18 PM
2,061 ... 818283