s8 plus burning desire, if anyone knows if camera software or hardware was improved

A

AC Question

of course samsung won't divulge trade secrets of manufacturing processes over the phone,and carriers are of no use. i was certain somewhere on this planet that providers of note 7s camera parts or software was implemented into the s8 series phones cameras. trust me when i say owned 2 note 7s, the quality was very improved over such as the s7 edge. any intelligent person please give insight to the realm of reality.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Hardware is the same as the S7, but the software that processes the images had been improved. Allegedly...
Actually Samsung is using a brand new sensor in the S8/+. It may be listed to have the same or similar specs but it's not the same sensor from last year.

Misterb

May 26, 2011
Visit site
of course samsung won't divulge trade secrets of manufacturing processes over the phone,and carriers are of no use. i was certain somewhere on this planet that providers of note 7s camera parts or software was implemented into the s8 series phones cameras. trust me when i say owned 2 note 7s, the quality was very improved over such as the s7 edge. any intelligent person please give insight to the realm of reality.

You don't capitalize the first letter of any of your sentences, but demand that intelligent people respond...

jacko147

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I went from a note 7camera to a s5 camera, it's horrible, I don't even like to take pics, anything is an upgrade for me

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12